[Aphio-L] Videos for Graduating Seniors!!

McGrath, Lauren lm949607 at ohio.edu
Mon May 17 23:26:19 EDT 2010

Hey guys! If anyone is interested in making a video for their big, favorite senior, etc for the senior slide show, you need to email me/call/text me by Friday, May 21st at 5 p.m. We can make arrangements for recording the actual video once you contact me and heck, a great place to take videos is at RELAY!!! I am planning on being there for the majority of the time and that would be very convenient time for everyone I think. So just to recap, if you are at all interested in making a video for a graduating senior, please email me by Friday so I can make sure to include you! Thanks so much!

Historian Love,
Lauren McGrath
lm949607 at ohio.edu<mailto:lm949607 at ohio.edu><mailto:lm949607 at ohio.edu>
440.488.8888

P.S. If anyone is attending APO Spark tomorrow (which I know ALL of you are), I will also be there for the whole time, with my camera, so feel free to record a video with me then!