[Aphio-L] Rush T-Shirts!

Aphio Rush rushaphio1 at gmail.com
Sun May 2 22:40:06 EDT 2010

Hey guys,
If you weren't at chapter tonight, we talked about ordering rush
t-shirts.  This is what they're going to look like (they're 3/4 length
sleeves):

http://www.customink.com/designs/aphiorush/nbf0-000e-cy19/hotlink?cm_mmc=hotlink-_-2-_-Body_txt-_-button1

I know we talked about doing white/navy, buttt I think we're gonna
stick with the gold/navy. So, if that changes your mind about wanting
one, just let me know, and I'll take you off of the list.

If you did NOT sign up at chapter, please contact me (methods of
contact listed below) with your t-shirt size; shirts will be $12.

Shirts will be pre-paid ONLY, so an e-mail will be sent out within the
next day or so with times you can meet someone on rush committee to
give us yo dolla bills. If you don't pre-pay, you will not be
receiving this sweet shirt when they arrive. Sorry bout it.

Any questions? Contact me in one of the following ways: E-mail,
Facebook, call, text, BBM, Facebook stalking, carrier pigeon, smoke
signals, etc.

P.S. Sorry if you get this e-mail twice...I fail at life, and couldn't
figure out listserv.

LFS,
Sarah Clouse

APhiO Rush Chair