[Aphio-L] Palmer Fest Safety Info

Roberts, Patricia pr311506 at ohio.edu
Sun May 2 21:44:01 EDT 2010

 I announced very very quickly what I needed help with this weekend for Palmer Fest but here's a little more detail

POWER and Senate have teamed up to pass out literature about Safety and food (granola bars and water) to Palmer Fest attendees to promote safe drinking and help those out who might need something to soak up that alcohol.
We are going to be handing out these items from 11AM-3PM and you can sign up for either the 11-1 shift or the 1-3 shift.  You cannot drink before or during the time you signed up for.

Reasons why you should help:
1. Free food
2. you love me
3. you are also sick of hearing about the street fires and riots and think people can have fun without being idiots.

Email me if you are interested!

Patricia A. Roberts
Chief of Staff | Ohio University Student Senate
Treasurer | Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity
pr311506 at ohio.edu<mailto:pr311506 at ohio.edu>
(440) 413-9564