[Aphio-L] Note from the e-mail of Buddha

Jacob Hagman jacob.hagman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 13:31:53 EDT 2010

Happy Thursday everyone!  Just wanted to pass along something that I came across when searching the internet this morning.  Not sure if everyone has seen this but I think this is something the everyone, especially the Pledges, should be proud of:
http://www.ohio.edu/outlook/2009-10/March/faculty_pageant_444.cfm

A Few other random thing:
*Those that are going to Sectionals should have gotten an e-mail this morning from Josh Stone. It has a lot of good information about the conference.  If you didn't get it, please let me know and I can forward it to you.

*If you are going on a service trip for spring break:  Good for you!  Travel safe and take lots of pictures of people in APhiO gear!

*If you are going on vacation/hanging out for spring break:  Enjoy your time off!  You worked hard this winter quarter and deserve some R&R!

See everyone in a week and a half!

In LFS,
Buddha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yarYjuN-m8I