[Aphio-L] anything for a bro!!

Carlson, Jill jc262306 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 17 22:43:57 EDT 2010

Hey everyone!
    I hope finals week is going well and that you will all be able to relax shortly if not already :-)

So this Monday (the Monday of our spring break), the Calliope Choir will still be practicing from 6-8:30 pm at the Lutheran Church on Mill- they therefore still need 2 APhiO members to volunteer for child watch!!   As I will be visiting my sister in DC, I will not be able to be there :(    SO... if you are going to be in town Monday evening from 6 - 8:30 and would love to get some spring break service in - please email me back!!!   Calliope Choir relies on APhiO for volunteers so let's deliver!!     Considering I would truly appreciate this - there may be some yummy baked goods delivered to the 2 volunteers who step up!!

Thanks so much and have a terrific night! :-)

In LFS,
   Jill Carlson

Call or text me if you have any questions!!  740-517-0606!!!!