[Aphio-L] Live on Court St for the summer!

Swackhamer, Kelli ks108306 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 22 13:11:54 EDT 2010

Hey bros!

Wanna stay for classes or some Athens-style fun this summer? My roomies and I are renting out our apartment. It's 27 1/2 N Court right behind subway- you can't beat this location! It's 4 bedroom, 2 baths. It's a pretty nice apartment and will be available right after graduation. If you or someone you know may be interested, email/text/call me ASAP. I'm more than willing to give a discount for my bros!

Kelli Swackhamer

614.560.1607

"You never know how many friends you have until you rent a house on [Court Street]..."     -Unknown