[Aphio-L] RUSH! THIS WEEKEND!

Aphio Rush rushaphio1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:48:26 EST 2010

Hey Guys!
   I hope you had a great break.  Here's a couple of reminders/favors I need
to ask:
       1) APHIO PRIDE DAY this WEDNESDAY. Please wear an Aphio Shirt! I'd
really appreciate it.
       2) Please ask your professor's permission to write the Rush dates &
times on the board, along with "Alpha Phi Omega: Co-ed Community Service
Fraternity"
      3) Here are the rush dates! * You need to attend ONE of the
rushes,*please spread out and make conversation w/potential pledges.
                                                 Formal: (business
casual...NO JEANS) Jan 10th @ 8 PM in Baker Ballroom A
                                                 Informal: (casual...Aphio
shirt? eh? eh?) Jan 11th @ 8 PM in Baker Ballroom B

If you wanna help me out, have questions, whatever, stop by my house, shoot
me an email/facebook/text, hire a message airplane, or call me at
(207)837-0546.

Can't wait to see you guys!
Gab