[Aphio-L] Calling All Bigs!

Hopkins, Laura lh260406 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 4 17:59:00 EST 2010

 Hey APHIO,
I hope everyone had a great break!  This year we are planning on bringing back the gag gifts for the littles on initiation night.  For everyone who has no idea what I am talking about, in past years all of the bigs used to buy small, funny gifts for their little(s).  For example, my Big bought be a whoopie cushion.  Others in my family received a bag of trash. I think you get the picture.  On Initiation night after the pledges receive their pins and the actives leave to go to the site where they will meet their littles, we will be giving the pledges these gifts when we call them up in their families.  Then, when the pledges finally find your families, you will know who your little is because they will have your gift.  So, get your funny hats on, go to the dollar store and purchase a small present for your little (x2 or x3 depending on how many littles you plan on taking).  You can drop them presents off on my porch anytime in a bag with your name on it, or bring it to chapter by the 17th!!! If you have any questions, give me a call or send me an email.

Thanks,
Laura

11 Oak Street
(440) 223-8382