[Aphio-L] Need your help!!

Hemenway, Carolyn ch227106 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 4 11:57:18 EST 2010

Hey bros,

I need some help tonight (Monday, January 4th).  Over Winter Break I babysat for the Calliope Choir at the Lutheran Church on Mill Street.  There are usually 4 kids there and it's a pretty easy way to get service hours.  Tonight (and for the rest of the quarter but we'll worry about that later) I need two volunteers to babysit from 5:45-8:00pm. I picked up a class from 5-7 and I won't be able to go over Winter Quarter.  I'd really appreciate your help! E-mail me back asap if you can help me out with this!

Thanks bros!

Carolyn Hemenway
Political Science
Alpha Phi Omega, 5K Chair