[Aphio-L] IMPORTANT-FORMALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Fouss, Abbey af285506 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 17 00:41:10 EST 2010

DON'T FORGET FORMAL $$$ DUE BY WEDNESDAY 2/17/2010!!!
IF YOU DO NOT PAY BY THEN YOU DO NOT GO!!!!!!
ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

Remember checks made payable to ABBEY FOUSS.

Here are the times we are collecting $$$.

Wednesday 2/17:
Megan Berthold: Front Room: 1-3pm

***Because ATCO bowling is cancelled I will be going to church (CTK-if anyone wants to join me) at 4:15pm.  As soon as I can get to Baker...so like 5:30, I will be collecting formal money until 8pm in the Front Room.  I will have a sign that says "APHIO FORMAL $" so you can all find me.
-This is your last chance to pay.  If I do not receive your money by 8pm, you will lose your spot in the cabin.

Happy Fat Tuesday!!!

Abbey M. Fouss