[Aphio-L] Attention Bros! Get Hours! Make money...not really.

Leigha Kristoff lk491206 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 17 12:45:20 EST 2010

Hello hello bros! Happy Ash Wednesday!

A few good news items about hours! Belts Breaking Bondage is offering
more services hours this quarter.....! yay! In addition to the Monday
night sewing parties, this week on Thursday 2/18 from 6-8, there will
be another sewing party, 25 spots! Next week we'll be having them on
Monday and Thursday as well as the following week (week 9) on Monday,
Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-8 as well. I'll be putting up
tomorrow's hours now, and next weeks hours on sunday and the
following weeks hours the following week...to give everyone a fair
shot after chapter to sign up for those hours. Also, 4 yards of
fabric=2 hours! Make sure its cotton fabric or cotton/poly blend, you
can not get it at walmart but at Jo ann's etc... so if you are going
home for the weekend to get formal things.....stop at a craft store!

Also, starting at next weeks sales...if you buy a belt or necklace,
you will get a service hour as well. Boys...we started making hemp
necklaces and they don't look girly! Sales are every Weds from 11-3
on the first floor of Baker, also we'll be having a custom belt/
necklace day on March 5th from 8am-6pm, where you can pick your
fabrics and we will make them within the hour! (buy one=service, plus
you'll look great on spring break!)

Please feel free to email me with questions, sorry this was so long!

Leigha Kristoff
Red Bull SBM- Ohio University
EW Scripps School of Journalism '11
Belts Breaking Bondage, President