[Aphio-L] Pledge- Very Important!

Horton, Eric eh151607 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 10 22:46:37 EST 2010

 Hello Pledges of twenty-ten....This will be the first of some emails I will be sending you tonight. Please read each carefully.

  *   T-Shirt sign ups will be going on this Sunday at Pledge and Chapter Meetings. The design will be voted on this sunday. Cost 8$-$10.

  *   Unless you have talked to a Pledge Exec. member about hot dog and bun donations, Please stop the donations. We are have a lot by your great support already. There will be other sales for you to donate to. If you already have bought stuff, than we can take it.

  *   We currently need people to sign up for the following times for Hot Dog Sales on court street.

1 person from 10-11 p.m. on Fri.
1 person from 11-12 p.m. on fri.
2 people from 12 a.m. -2 a.m. on friday
2 people 11-12 on Saturday night
1 person from 12-2 a.m. Saturday night

If you can do this please sign up online...remember extra fundraising hours count as service.
Also do not show up inebriated (big word) to these events...you will be docked!

  *   Also, we need a small group to help deliver carnations on sunday...it wont take very long and will only take about half and hour...but you get a full hour for it....so sign up please.
  *   Last thing.....we need your pictures!!!!!

I know this is a lot, but we must get this out to you guys....please sign up to help and to those who have helped already...thank you so much. Pledge class of 2010...you rock!

Thanks
Eric Horton
740-243-5267 .....and yes Helena...no texting! I wont get it. :)