[Aphio-L] Actives....the Pledges need your help!

Horton, Eric eh151607 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 10 22:35:21 EST 2010

 Hello APhiO-ers,

My name is Sakinah and I'm the fellowship co-chair for our pledge class this year. We're currently in the process of planning our social, P.Diddy's "White-Out", and I was wondering if any of you would be willing to offer your house as a venue for this fine event. The dates we were thinking about were March 11th thru 13th, but it's totally negotiable with whatever works for whoever wants to provide their house. If anyone is interested, please email me back ASAP!!!

Thanks,
Sakinah Abdul-Karim
sa112808 at ohio.edu