[Aphio-L] *Monday Night Service REPLACEMENT Needed Please!*

Ruminski, Janet jr204506 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 7 18:16:49 EST 2010

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I forgot to address this at Chapter. Currently every Monday night I have been babysitting for Calliope Choir at the church next to the DZ house on Mill from 5:45-8pm every Monday night. Unfortunately, my schedule has been getting increasingly crazy and stressful and I am presently now on campus from 8am-8pm. Also my work has been asking me to stay longer and I've been arriving late. Luckily, I work with the lovely Jill Carlson and she's been there.

What I'm asking is if someone could take over for the remaining 5 Mondays. Jill will be there and will help you get used to it. Honestly, we just watch movies and build block castles and play with cars with 4 little boys.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please email me back.

Thanks so much,

Jan-Marie Ruminski

Interchapter Relations Chair
Alpha Phi Omega- National Community Service Fraternity

Math Tutor
CAP Peer Advisor
(937)344-3040