[Aphio-L] Nominations/Elections!

Jacob Hagman jacob.hagman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 09:43:51 EST 2010

Happy Sunday morning my APHIO Brothers!
     I am sorry I am not going to be able to make it to chapter today, so I wanted to give everyone a little pep talk e-mail about Nominations/Elections.  Elections is a great time to step-up and prove your LEADERSHIP (one of the cardinal principals) skills and make this already great organization even better.  If you have some great ideas for any of the specific positions, please run for that position.  It takes new ideas to keep the chapter growing.
     I don't want to hear ANYONE say that they don't want to run for a position just because someone else that they perceive to be more popular is running for the same position.  That is High School thinking, and last I checked everyone in APHIO is at least (or soon to be) 18.  The purpose of these elections is to elect the person with the best ideas and can be a leader for the chapter, not to elect the person you like the most.
     If you have any questions at all about what a responsibilities a Exec board position has, talk to the person that currently has that job.  Or feel free to ask me any questions you might have.  That is what I am here for.
     Have a great meeting everyone and enjoy the Super Bowl.

In (L)ooking (F)orward to (S)uper Sunday,
-Buddha