[Aphio-L] Signature Social? Need Replies!

Schottenstein, Anna as262006 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 2 23:23:15 EST 2010

Hey Bros,

Helaina and I were wondering if people would be interested in hanging out at our house on Friday night and having pledges over to get hangout/signatures(since there will NOT be any drinking). Please let us know as soon as possible about attending so we can decide whether it would be worth it. If we get enough interest we will send an email and create a facebook event but will rely on the actives to tell their littles and invite them to the event! Email me back at AS262006 at ohio.edu but don't reply to the APHIO list serve.

Thanks!

Anna

Anna Schottenstein
(614)-563-2838
Ohio University Womens Chorale, President
Ohio University College of Education Student Ambassador
Ohio University Alpha Phi Omega, Youth Service Chair
Ohio University Hillel, Executive Board
Ohio University Club Lacrosse, Philanthropy Chair
Ohio University American Red Cross, President
Ohio University College of Education, Integrated Social Studies