[Aphio-L] (no subject)

Giterman, Hannah hg314808 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 23 22:29:00 EDT 2010

Hey bros!!!

For those of you who stay in touch with Ohio University athletics, you are well aware of the OU/OSU football game coming up on September the 18th. For the game, we are getting a school bus that will depart from Athens around 9:30 a.m. the morning of the game (providing ample time for ticket scalping, tailgating, trash-talking, etc) and return back to Athens following the WIN. We will be charging $25 for the round trip, but if you are able to get a group of 10 people, then it will be $20 per person. If you are interested please respond ASAP to either Hannah Giterman or Lee Axelband. The contact information is below. Thanks, and hope to see you on the bus!

p.s provide your own game tickets :)
GO BOBCATS!!

Hannah Giterman
hg314808 at ohio.edu