[Aphio-L] Service Opportunity for Fall

Horton, Eric eh151607 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 23 12:12:19 EDT 2010

 Hello Brosephs,
I hope your summers are going well. This coming fall, once again, the Calliope Choir needs volunteers to watch the children of the singers during their rehearsals. Rehearsals are on mondays from 5:50 till 8:15 at the Lutheran church near the art building on campus. Its a simple job watching and interacting with a few children. I am looking for anyone who is interested in volunteering for this a couple of times this fall quarter. It is an A Phi O service opportunity and will count for service hours.
Email me back if you are interested.
Cheerio,
Eric Horton
eh151607 at ohio.edu