[Aphio-L] Help a bro! Walk MS

Patty Guzowski pattyguzowski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 11:07:35 EDT 2010

Hello everyone!

I still need a few more people to help with set-up on Friday at the Athens
Community Center from 4:30 to 6:00. You can get some great service done and
still have time to get ready and go out! If you need a ride, feel free to
call or text me (my number is listed below).

Also, I'd LOVE to see more people at the actual event on Saturday morning at
9 am. It's about the length of a 5k, you can run or walk. The event is free
to sign up for, but donations are encouraged.

Sign up for both on the site!

Thanks bros,

Patty

--