[Aphio-L] Puppy Chow Sale Donations

Vanyo, Vanessa vv148408 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 15 02:13:11 EDT 2010

 Hi all, I don't mean to flood your inboxes with e-mails or anything, but we REALLY need puppy chow donations for the sale on Friday!!  Right now we only have one person signed up to donate 10 sandwich bags of puppy chow, and it is kind of difficult to try to raise money when you only have 10 sandwich baggies of product to sell.  But anyway, if you have a kitchen, or just a kitchen to use, and wouldn't mind making puppy chow, then please sign up on the website so we can make the first FUNdraiser of the quarter a successful one! :)

Thanks a bunch!!
Vanessa