[Aphio-L] Please consider signing up for child watch this weekend!!

Carlson, Jill jc262306 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 15 18:51:19 EDT 2010

Hey Bros!
     This weekend is the final push of volunteering for the Calliope Woman's Choir - as this weekend they
have their 2 final performances of the year!   Please check out this event and consider volunteering - I know that
they are "late" on your weekend nights - but in reality you would be done with the Friday and/or Saturday shift
by 8:30!!   Tons of time afterward to relax and have fun with friends!   Extra bonus volunteering- You get to hear the choir sing!  Thanks and have a great rest of your week!!

In LFS,
  Jill Carlson

P.S. Any questions about how to get to Arts West, etc. please call me or email me!  (740-517-0606)

Alpha Phi Omega National Coed Service Fraternity
Secretary