[Aphio-L] Running Club

Mamula, Kayla km227006 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 12 11:11:04 EDT 2010

Hey Bros,
I signed up to do running club on monday from 3:30 - 4:20, it's a quarter long commitment. But I actually have a
lot more going on than I anticipated this quarter so I am going early alum. Therefore, I would really appreciate it if someone
could take my spot. It's really fun service :) but here's the catch you HAVE to drive. All the bros I go with do not have their cars here.
So if you could do this it would really be helping me out.

Thanks so much,
Kayla Mamula

If you have any questions my number is 740 359 7143