[Aphio-L] Fun Run Donations!

Helaina Diaz hd205506 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 12 21:05:49 EDT 2010

Hey Bros!

Just wanted to let you know of the items we need donated for the fun run! We
also will be needing people to sign up for the actual event as well, so if
you would rather have TONS of fun, sign up for the slots to work the event
too! Donations will all be on the website but you will need to add in what
you are bringing.  You may only sign up for ONE service hour donation slot
(ex: 2 packs of juice boxes=1 service hour)

*Donations*

   - 2 packs of juice boxes- 2 people
   - 1 case of 24 water bottles- 2 people
   - 1 box of freeze pops (usually around 100 in 1 box)- 1 person
   - 1 (50-count) box of plastic spoons- 1 person
   - 2 bags of regular sized balloons - 4 people
   - 2 bags of water balloons- 6 people
   - 1 bag of brown bags (lunch bag size)- 1 person

Sign up for these on the website, and remember to put what you're donating
in the comment box. Thanks!

RUNNING CLUB: If you are in running club and have not given me sign ins,
TURN THEM IN BY SUNDAY at chapter, or your hours will not be counted for
what you have done so far.

Helaina

--
Helaina Diaz
hd205506 at ohio.edu
Alpha Phi Omega Co-Ed Community Service Fraternity
Youth Service Co-Chair
(937)219-1711