[Aphio-L] Chip N' Dales!

ap924507 at ohio.edu ap924507 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 12 10:42:49 EDT 2010

Hey bros,

Mom's weekend is coming up in a few weeks, and I hope you're all pumped for it! There is one part of Mom's weekend that I'm really excited for and that's the Chip N' Dales fund-raiser. Last year, it went really well and we're hoping to raise even more money this year. Now guys, I'm going to need you to volunteer to dress up for this event. We're going to need these names no later than 18 April 2010. If you would like to be a Chip N' Dale, either email me at ap924507 at ohio.edu, or text me at 4194105050. Thanks bros.

V/R,
Austin Pounds