[Aphio-L] ATCO Bowling- NEED MORE LEAGUE BOWLERS

Aphio Service service.aphio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 22:18:33 EDT 2010

Hey Everybody,

We need your help!!  Normally, there are other outside volunteers who are
helping at ATCO Bowling every Wednesday, however today we were about 8
people short to begin with.

That being said, I would like to ask for *4 more people *to sign up to bowl
for the ENTIRE QUARTER. Please get back to us if you are willing to occupy
one of these spots! League bowling is from 5-6:30 or 7ish on Wednesdays.

Also, there were 0 of 5 people signed up for League Helpers, which means
you're just helping out the bowlers for the day and possibly filling in for
a bowler. In the future, it would be great if a few of those spots were
filled up in order to keep the games running flawlessly. Being undermanned
today caused a few teams to bowl past 7, when other leagues are trying to
get on the lanes. ATCO counts on us to fill these positions, and if we start
letting them down, they might not want to do service with us in the future
:(.Let us know if you are interested in becoming a league bowler for the
rest of the quarter, it is a great time and you would be a big help!

In LFS,

Gypsy & Snickers

--
Gaby Swisher