[Aphio-L] FUNDRAISING HOUR!

Cassie Costilow cc210406 at ohio.edu
Mon May 25 15:36:47 EDT 2009

Hey bros,
Still in need of a fundraising hour???? This is an easy way to get it! Donate to the service
auction! The
auction is going to take place tonight at chapter and it is a great way to raise money for our
fraternity.
Some of our awesome bros have already donated items such as a finals week snack delivery. I know
you
all
have plenty of great ideas, so start donating.
SO...... if you still need your fundraising hour, email me back by 7PM TONIGHT with your donation.
Because everyone can not get their fundraising hour this way, I will accept donations from the
first
15
people to email me back.
In LFS,