[Aphio-L] LETS DRESS SOME BOYS UP LIKE GIRLS FOR RFL!

Morgan Dominique md259007 at ohio.edu
Sun May 24 18:36:12 EDT 2009

Hey Guys!
Get excited for relay in FIVE DAYS! I know a lot of you are looking forward to
the Miss Relay contest (especially if you saw how great and hilarious it was
last year!! ) but we need a bit of your help for this years please! Last year
a lot of the dresses were not returned after the contest so we are a little
short this year. I know a lot of people are at home this weekend so if anyone
has some "vintage" or "unsual" dresses or any other fun accesories that you
would like to see some boys dressed up please bring them to chapter on Monday
or let me know and I can get them some other time this week!

It would really be appreciated! Thanks so much guys and keep fundraising in
this last 5 day stretch!! Every dollar we raise really does do so much for
this great cause within the American Cancer Society!

Hope everyone is having a good long weekend!
Morgan Dominique