[Aphio-L] Chpater minutes week 9

Anna at594806 at ohio.edu
Mon May 25 20:37:45 EDT 2009

Chapter Minutes Week 9
•	Welcome
•	Service
o	ATCO tie-dye party Friday of week 10 (June 5), 11:30-2
o	Sign-ups online
•	Fellowship
o	Still need fellowship hour?
•	Slice night on Wednesday
o	Social:
•	Decades Party!
•	Saturday night, 9pm-?
•	STILL NEED A PLACE!  PLEASE HELP!!!
•	$6 at the door
o	Social fee $5
•	Collecting throughout the week: after chapter tonight, Baker tomorrow
8-10 pm, Benefit Concert
•	FUNdraising
o	Shirt sales
•	MillFest
•	Need a house- email
o	Service Auction
•	Next week at chapter
o	Ice Cream!
•	June 5
•	With Leading Tones
•	$5
•	Relay for Life
o	4 days away!
o	Why I Relay
o	Get their numbers:
•	LAURA HOPKINS: (440) 223-8382
•	ANGELA SCHEDLER: (937) 545-5043
•	BETHANY SHACKELFORD: (330) 715-9735
o	Events this week:
•	Luminary tabling
•	Tuesday 11:00-4:00 4th floor Baker
•	Wednesday 11:00-4:00 4th floor Baker
•	Thursday 11:00-4:00 4th floor Baker
•	1 hour shifts
•	First person must retrieve table
•	Last person must return table
•	Serving at Red Brick
•	Tomorrow
•	6-9 servers
•	Be there at 5:30
•	Bring friends!
•	Challenge: 5 people from each family
•	Goal: $250
•	Benefit Concert
•	Thursday night at BW3 from 8:00-midnight
•	Pre-sale tickets are available
•	$5 for all under 21 and $4 for all 21 and older
•	RELAY FOR LIFE!
•	At the Athens County fairgrounds on W. Union
•	General rules:
o	NO SHOWING UP TO THE EVENT INTOXICATED IN ANY WAY; PLEASE RESPECT THE
EVENT
o	EVERYONE MUST BE AT THE EVENT AND COMPLETE TWO HOURS (HOWEVER YOU ARE
WELCOME TO BE THERE AS LONG AS YOU LIKE)
o	BE ON TIME TO SPOT THAT YOU SIGN UP FOR
•	On site fundraisers:
o	Cornhole tournament (pairs)
o	Root beer pong tournament (pairs)
•	Participating=1 hour for each
•	$5 per team
o	Taco sale (midnight)
o	Pancake sale (morning)
o	Dunk tank?
•	Sign ups:
•	All sign ups are written- not online!  Up front (purple sheets), open
spots emailed out later
•	Name of event and time on top
•	Food donations- what needs to be bought and what time to bring to Relay
indicated on sheet
•	EVERYONE MUST SIGN-UP FOR 2 HOURS!!!
•	Sign-ins
•	Replicated sign-up sheets will be at Relay on a table in our tent
•	When you get there, you must sign in for EACH HOUR
•	Pick up t-shirt in the tent
•	We REALLY need you there the hours you sign up; if you are not there,
you will be DOCKED.
•	Committee meeting Wednesday at 9
•	Luminary girls, see Relay girls after
•	Anyone who did hours that did not get hours online, email
aphio_relay4life at yahoo.com
•	Senior send-off
o	Next Sunday
o	Superlatives