[Aphio-L] Calling all photographers!!

Britney G. bg326106 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 4 16:40:52 EST 2009

Hey there, my super talented bros!

As some of you may have heard, the Institute for the African Child
conference "Including Children" is happening next weekend (March
12-14) here at OU. Andria Sherrow (the director of the Empower
Campaign and head of the Institute of the African Child) is looking
for someone who would be interested in being the main photographer for
the conference. Andria would have a quick meeting with you before the
conference to go over the main events that they want photographed, but
basically all you would be doing is going around taking pictures of
the guest lectures and other happenings of the conference. The photos
would be posted on the Institute of the African Child website and used
for a DVD they want to make about the event (and of course you would
be given full credit and everything on the website and DVD). Plus,
this would probably look really good for a resume/portfolio!

We're looking for someone who has prior experience in photography and
would be free starting Thursday night and all day Friday and Saturday
of the conference, although if you have class conflicts on Friday,
that's ok. Here's the official conference website in case you want to
check it out: http://www.afrchild.ohio.e
du/Conferences/index.html

If anyone is interested in this/knows someone who might be interested/
would like some more information, please contact me by the end of the
week!

Thanks!
Britney Gedeon

P.S. I'm the official videographer for the conference so I'll probably
be paired up with the photographer during the whole thing so think of
that as an extra incentive! ;)