[Aphio-L] Cinderella's Closet

Caitlin Clay cc114405 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 4 15:39:29 EST 2009

Hey everyone,
	This e-mail is specifically for the lovely ladies of APhiO but hey, if you
male Bros have some dresses laying around, feel free to keep reading=)
	The agency where I'm interning this year is holding a drive to provide
high school girls in the community with gently-used formal and semi-formal
dresses for their upcoming prom. Those donated/collected will be available
to low-income students at no charge. So, this is where you come in=)
	If you have any old dresses, shoes, accessories, etc. that you wouldn't
mind parting with, please let me know. I'm sure that something could be
worked out with the service girls concerning hours for donations but I
haven't talked to them yet.
	It would be so great if we could have a huge donation from the OU
community. The collection dates aren't 'til the end of March so if you have
stuff at home (or your sisters, friends have stuff at home) you have time
to get it if you happen to be home over break. Additionally, I will be more
than happy to come pick stuff up from your place so it's less of a hassle
for you.
	If you'd like to participate, please let me know. Thanks so much,
everyone! And now, as a special treat for reading this super long e-mail:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfijvBN2GMM&feature=related>

In LFS,
Caitlin

Caitlin E. Clay
cc114405 at ohio.edu
614.783.2507

Alpha Phi Omega
National Service Fraternity
Judiciary Board

"The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not
expect to sit." -Nelson Henderson