[Aphio-L] Driving Situation for Formal!

Jordan Bell jb126705 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 4 22:59:37 EST 2009

Hey there...

Need a ride? Please contact one of the below by e-mailing them (search their
name in OU name directory http://edirectory.ohio.edu/)

Right now we have the following cars and seats open if you are looking for a
ride.

Tim Churchmack +2
Brendan Heil +2
Buddah + 3 (jacob.hagman at gmail.com)
Kelly Haddad +3 (leaving early Sunday tho)
(pledge) Corry Harrington +2
(pledge) Jan-Marie Ruminski +2
(pledge) Jesse Branner +3
Patty Roberts +1
Nicole Schwab +3/4?
Bethany Schakleford +3
Diana Christopher +3
Sara Brick +1
Paula Howell +1
Beth Connolly +3
Amy Schwendeman +1
Meg Meyer +3?
Katie Goussetis +3/4?
Jon Olivito +2/3?
Sjanneke Pence +3?
Kelly Ammons +3?
Abbey Fousse +3?
(Pledge) Amanda Mckay   +?
(Pledge) Anna Gebhardt  +?
(Pledge) Maggie Hendershot +?
(Pledge) Ben Kline  +?
(Pledge) Ken Barney

That's 46-50 slots. There are currently 60 some without a ride, and possibly
other drivers I forgot to include on this list. So, find your ride!!!!!!
Please let me know when you find a ride so I can take you off my "need a
ride" list and update me "is providing a ride" list. Don't guess who you are
going with, either. Contact your driver and confirm you are, in fact, in
their car. Thanks! I don't want anyone getting left behind!

Jordan