[Aphio-L] FAMILY 8 is GREAT :]

ew280505 at ohio.edu ew280505 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 4 09:33:40 EST 2009

**I am sending this out for our bro Beth Thompson sooooo make sure you are e-
mailing her back and not me!! :) thanks!

For Family Fellowship:

Hey there APhiOers!

Family XIII just a reminder that a great time to have some fellowship and
support our lovely organization is tonight at Red Brick! APhiO is working for
tips from 6-9, and John will be repping family XIII so go get some food and
hang out with your bros! Erin has also offered to host a board game hang out
session at her house sometime this weekend, if y'all could email me with when
would be best we can set up some more awesome fellowship time! (reply to my
email, not the list serve so that we're not spamming everyone's inboxes!) Hope
week 9 is going great!

In LFS,

Beth

bee.anne.t at gmail.com
(216) 215-6511

**If you are unable to make it tonight, wednesday, PRETTY PLEASE let beth know
so we can arrange something else!