[Aphio-L] Family XIII!

Beth Thompson bee.anne.t at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 08:24:41 EST 2009

Hey there APhiOers!
Family XIII just a reminder that a great time to have some fellowship and
support our lovely organization is tonight at Red Brick! APhiO is working
for tips from 6-9, and John will be repping family XIII so go get some food
and hang out with your bros! Erin has also offered to host a board game hang
out session at her house sometime this weekend, if y'all could email me with
when would be best we can set up some more awesome fellowship time! (reply
to my email, not the list serve so that we're not spamming everyone's
inboxes!) Hope week 9 is going great!

In LFS,

Beth

bee.anne.t at gmail.com