[Aphio-L] History Night Information

Sara Sanders ss291605 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 4 13:11:16 EST 2009

History Night is THIS SUNDAY in Bentley 236 (the same place chapter will be).

ACTIVES:  Please be in the room ready to begin the ceremony by 6:50pm.  Dress
is CASUAL for you.

PLEDGES:  Please arrive in Bentley at 6:30pm.  Laur and I will send out an E-
mail tomorrow telling you what room to go to.  Do not go to Bentley 236 because
we will be leading you in there by family.  Dress BUSINESS CASUAL.

THIS IS A MANDATORY EVENT FOR EVERYONE!!  PLEASE BE ON TIME SO WE CAN GET
THINGS STARTED.  E-MAIL J-BOARD IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT.

Sara Sanders
ss291605 at ohio.edu
(614) 738-4250
67 Stewart Apt. C