[Aphio-L] Wanna be a BIG??

Sara Sanders ss291605 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 15 18:34:34 EST 2009

Hey everyone!!!  Thank you so much to all of you who have showed interest in
becoming a big for a new pledge this quarter!!  You are AWESOME!!!  Because Jen
did such a great job with Rush, we have a massive amount of new brothers coming
our way.  If you can manage to take a little or even two, Lauryn and I would
love you forever and ever.  Also, if anyone has any 'Rush Crushes' and would
like to hand pick your little, please let me know ASAP so we can match you up.
Come to our bid day party before chapter on Monday... it will be a great way to
welcome them all into our wonderful organization!!  Thanks again!!!!

Sara Sanders
ss291605 at ohio.edu
(614) 738-4250
67 Stewart Apt. C