[Aphio-L] Chapter will be on MONDAY at 8pm in Morton 201 this week:)

Whitney Durban wd329505 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 14 18:49:46 EST 2009

That's right friends, chapter will be on Monday at 8pm in Morton 201.
Because of MLK weekend and people wanting to go home or on adventures
or on adventures at home the exec board decided to move our meeting
until Monday. You might say that MLK could also stand for Mondays
(are) Likely (to have chapter when trying to meet the needs of all
the AphiO) Kiddies.

ALSO, directly before chapter will be the bid day party for all our
new rush friends! Come meet the fresh meat from 6pm to 8pm in Morton
201. This is a great way to make them feel super welcome and get the
rush process off on the right foot (or the left foot depending on
what you prefer.) I SUPER (that's why I used caps) encourage everyone
to come! Lets get this year's pledge class as excited about APO as we
are:)

In LFS and MLK,

Whitney