[Aphio-L] Have a Twin?

cc114405 at ohio.edu cc114405 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 13 23:20:59 EST 2009

Hey everyone,
       Haley and I are re-working Families before the Pledges come and we want to make sure that Big/Little
pairs don't get split up and neither do "Twins". So...if you and another Brother have the same Big, PLEASE
let me know ASAP. We're letting people know their new Families on Monday at Chapter so if you don't let
know before then, you'll be SOL. Sorry=( So get back to me soon! Have a good rest of the week!

In LFS,
Caitlin

Caitlin E. Clay
cc114405 at ohio.edu
614.783.2507

Alpha Phi Omega
National Community Service Fraternity
Judicial Board

"The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not plan to sit"   -Unknown