[Aphio-L] INITIATION INFO

Sara Sanders ss291605 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 15 20:44:55 EST 2009

Hey again for the second time in like an hour!!!  Ok, after much deliberation we
finally know what is going on at initiation!!  We have been trying to think of
cool ways for all of us to meet our little's and bond with our brand new
re-organized families.

After initiation, we are going to have each family go to a designated spot
within Baker. While you guys are making your way to the location, we will be
handing the new pledges 'scavenger hunt' sheets.  We will inform them of what
family they belong to, and where you guys are in Baker.  Once they make their
way there, they will have to find out who you are based on facts you put on a
sheet of paper for us.  Therefore, I need ALL of you who are going to take a
little (or more) to write out or type a sheet with 5 'fun facts' about yourself.
 Be creative with what you put on your sheets, and have fun with it.  Your
littles will have to find out who you are by talking to everyone in your family
before finding you.

We decided to do initiation like this because last year the weather was not so
good, and people did not like trekking across campus.  We STRONGLY encourage
each family to invite the new pledges to do something with them after they meet,
whether that be going to someone's house or a restaurant.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember to bring a sheet to us at chapter this Monday
night.  If you absolutely can not be there, you can E-mail it to me but I would
much prefer a hard copy.  Let me know if you have ANY questions about what is
going on.  Initiation is on Thursday, January 22 from 6:30-9:00pm in the Baker
Ballroom.  See you all on Monday!!!!!!  :)

Sara Sanders
ss291605 at ohio.edu
(614) 738-4250
67 Stewart Apt. C