[Aphio-L] Pledge Service Hour List

Jenna Miller jm158007 at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 28 15:37:20 EST 2009

I've attached a list of the pledge list with all of the service hours put in.  The service hours include
everything from the spaghetti dinner (chalking, flyers, donating food, bringing 3 friends, working the
dinner).  All of the service COMMITTEE hours are in there too.  However, fundraising and fellowship
committee hours are not in there.  So, if you don't have all your committee hours in there don't freak out.

I just wanted to give everyone this list so you could see where you were SERVICE HOUR-wise.

Thanks,

Jenna Miller
Freshman, E.W. Scripps School of Journalism