[Aphio-L] Service Auction TOMORROW!!! (READ IF YOU DONATED SOMETHING)

Elias Berbari eb364005 at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 28 16:19:35 EST 2009

Hey bros,

After a GREAT 5k, what can be better than a Service Auction!  This will
take place tomorrow 30 minutes before chapter in Morton 201 (same room).
There are a bunch of awesome things being auctioned off such as pony rides,
a massage at Ping, chocolate-covered everything, food/beverage runs,
chauffeur duty, and a whole lot more!  It is going to be held silent
auction style, and will continue for 20 minutes after chapter.  PLEASE
bring money tomorrow if you plan on getting something.  If we don't have
your money by Mar 8 (History night/last chapter) we will give your prize to
the next highest bidder that can pay.

If you donated something, please try and bring it tomorrow unless it's a
baked good or something that will go bad.  If it's food, then we'll let you
know who won so you can coordinate with them when to make it!

Thanks a bunch bros!

Elias