[Aphio-L] Got Swabbed?

Andrew Morris am311606 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 25 22:01:44 EST 2009

Hello everyone!  I just want to drop a quick line and say THANKS to everyone who
came out and helped today!  We really appreciate the hard work all the
volunteers did.  Also, to everyone who was swabbed (either at chapter or today)
I'd also like to say thanks!  We blew our goal out of the water...At 2,209 and
counting, we're still climbing higher.  (Just letting everyone know, this was
the largest bone marrow testing drive EVER and we couldn't have done it without
you.)

Thanks again,

Andrew Morris
Erica Cohen