[Aphio-L] Pledge Trash For Cash FUNdraising

ja722206 at ohio.edu ja722206 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 26 10:36:17 EST 2009

Fellow Pledgeroonis,
      Since many people still need to get their FUNdraising hour this quarter,
we will be having another great opportunity for you to do so.  This Sunday at 3
PM we will be having a trash for cash event for you. We will be meeting at 3 in
front of Washington Hall on East Green. This will be an easy way to pick up that
elusive hour, especially if a lot of people come. For actives this does not
count as a FUNdraising hour, but it does count as a service hour I do believe or
even a Big/Little hour if you still need one of those suckers. So please come
join us for a rip-roaring good time. Sunday 3 PM in front of Washington Hall.
Thanks for listening.
                                          -Pledge FUNdraising Co-Chairs