[Aphio-L] Pay tonight and get to customize!

Jordan Bell jb126705 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 25 15:46:22 EST 2009

Hey,

Tonight is your LAST CHANCE to get your cabin paid up for formal! Just a
refresher, cabins that are paid up by midnight tonight get to customize
their food and bev options in the cabin!

I am letting people post-date checks. If you are getting paid on Friday
(2/27), you can give me a check dated 3/2 and I won't cash it until Monday,
after your funds are in your account.

I will be around all night in various places, so give me a call!

207-458-0607

People already paid up:

Cabins A (John Gedeon & Friends), B (Hannah Roese & Friends), G (Kim Johnson
& Friends), H (Bethany Shackleford & Friends), K (Chelsea Koss & Friends), N
(Whitney Kincaid & Friends), O (Paula Howell & Friends), P (Steph
Bricklebank & Friends).

All other cabins have at least one person unpaid. Maybe it's your date?
Confront my list I sent out the other day! Thanks!

Love,
Jordan Bell