[Aphio-L] BENEFIT CONCERT!! READ ME!

Katie Devlin kd265607 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 25 13:50:31 EST 2009

Lovers and Friends,

So here’s the deal: we’re having this AWESOMEEEEE benefit concert from 7 P.M.
to 12 A.M. at Bdubs on Thursday night, right? What more can you ask for- great
bands, fantastic bros, and discounts on boneless wings! I’m a vegetarian, and
that still makes me happy! So, since this event is going to be so wonderful, I
don’t want anyone to miss out. So, I need YOUR help to do some serious
grassroots and spreading the news about the concert and the 5K. Tonight
(Wednesday), I need the help of a bunch of bros to run around campus and hang
signs in buildings such as Bentley and Baker. Those signs on the back of
bathroom doors always get me, so I’m thinking we should do a bunch of that. We
need boys and girls so that we can cover both bathrooms! Also, if you have a
super meal plan and want to pick up some masking or duct or scotch tape before
coming, that would be great :o) We can meet at 9 in the lobby on the 4th floor
of Baker- the place with the big map on the floor (preferably the spot over
Northern Ireland). Like my grandpa M.C. Hammer said, “I pity the fool” who
doesn’t want to run all over campus and act crazy with me (can’t you tell by my
pale skin and red hair that we’re related?). If we can’t get it done tonight,
tomorrow morning around 9 until 11 would be a great time to post signs uptown
and go ask businesses if it's okay if we post signs in their restaurants.
Please e-mail me if you are interested!

Last, but not least, one GREAT way to spread the word about the 5K is through
Facebook! We all know we like to stalk the crap out of peoples’ status, so by
changing your status to something about the 5K can get people to come!
Something short and sweet like:  “Katie Devlin is 5K ON SAT, FEB. 28TH @ PING
@12 P.M. TO BENEFIT GOODWORKS, THE ONLY HOMELESS SHELTER IN ATHENS AND 8
SURROUNDING COUNTIES! COME!” Don't worry, I copywrited that, so go ahead and
just copy and paste :o)

Questions? Call/text/send smoke signals to me- 513.373.1175

Alright, sorry for the novel… have a great day! Go outside! Play! Be happy!

Just dance,
Katie Devlin

Katherine R. Devlin
Ohio University