[Aphio-L] Be Big Campaign

bk604906 at ohio.edu bk604906 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 25 13:38:14 EST 2009

Hey Bros!
Here is the link to send Clifford a Valentine in order to support the BE BIG
campaign. (This is what we showed you last chapter).
http://www.scholastic.com/cliffordbebig/kids/valentine.htm

It really takes LESS THEN 1 MINUTE no exaggeration. Just type your name, check a
box and hit send. If every bro takes just a minute of their time we could raise
over $200 for this great cause!

Sunshine and nice weather,
Bryn :)

INFO ON THE BE BIG CAMPAIGN:
>From now until February 28th, for every Valentine's Day Card received,
Scholastic will donate $1.00* to the BE BIG Fund at HandsOn Network. HandsOn
Network is the largest volunteer management organization in the nation which
equips, mobilizes, and inspires people to take action that changes the world.
The purpose of the BE BIG Fund is to raise awareness about Clifford's BIG Ideas
and how their application can help to make the world a better place.