[Aphio-L] you + me + love = 3 days til 5k!

APhiO 5K aphio5k at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 00:23:39 EST 2009

Bro! Brosef, Brethren,

The 5K is in THREE short days! (in case you have yet to notice, you will get
at least one e-mail every day from us - please keep reading! we need the
help)

Today's challenge - hand out fliers! They are attached to this e-mail or
come see me (Patty) in Baker 347 Administrative offices.

You can do this for a SERVICE HOUR if you sign up on the service website
(tip our hats to the Gedeon clan). 1 hour shifts available from 11 am - 3 pm
at College Gate and Morton Hill. Sign up with your big and get that pesky
hour out of the way!

-------> Click: Service
Website<http://fm26.triple8.net:80/fmi/iwp/res/iwp_auth.html?sid=022028EC50E8C3AE12034B79>(account
name: last name, first name/password: your OAK ID) <--------

Continue chalking in your classrooms - bonus points if you go into empty
classrooms and chalk there, too.

Tonight at midnight (Wednesday) join us for PAINTING THE WALL ! Wear clothes
that you don't mind getting some paint splatter on and get ready for some
crazy awesome fun.

FOOD DONATIONS - if you still want to donate, e-mail us what you are
bringing and drop it off at 31 E Carpenter St before race day or bring it
early on Saturday. (Pledges - you can get 1 committee hour or 1 service hour
or 1 5k hour for bringing these. Actives - same for you except no committee
hour)

   1. 2 bags of bagels + 1 tub of cream cheese
   2. 2 six packs of water or gatorade
   3. 10 apples/oranges or 2 bunches of bananas

We absolutely love all of you for all the work you've been doing to help us
out. Keep up the good work (ha! - good work, Good Works)! We want to make
this event awesome and can't do it without you all!

Yay 5k!

Patricia Ann Cecilia Guzowski and Brendan Lawrence Thomas Heil