[Aphio-L] ACTIVES PLEASE READ

Sara Sanders ss291605 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 25 10:04:12 EST 2009

Hey everyone!!  We are having the Pledge Retreat THIS SUNDAY from 6-8!!!  It
will be in the Baker Ballroom.  Please feel free to join the pledges and
partake in all of the fun we will be having.  This would be an exccellent time
to hang out with your little since it is a mandatory event for them.  I want to
make this a fun event like last week's pizza party... feel free to bring snacks
to share!  A lot of the pledges still need your signatures... PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE come for at leat a little bit so they can get those done.  Let me know
if you have any questions!!  :)

Sara Sanders
ss291605 at ohio.edu
(614) 738-4250