[Aphio-L] PANCAKES!!

Jacqueline Garry jg344605 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 5 15:44:09 EST 2009

Hey Bros,
  So this is my third attempt to send this email out... hopefully it
takes this time. Okay so here is the run down.

What: Pancake Breakfast FUNdraiser for Big Brothers Big Sisters (B^3S)
Where: AppleBee's
When: This Saturday 7.30-9.30

The cost is $5. This would be a great time to get some fellowship with
your bigs/littles or other bros!!! This event could count as either 1
Service hour or 1 Fellowship hour (depending on who you come with). If
you have any questions please email Bryn and I at

aphioyouthservice at gmail.com

Come out and supper our bros working and raise money for BBBS!!!!

Peace, Love, and LFS,
  Jax Garry

Alpha Phi Omega
National Co-Ed Community Service Fraternity
Youth Service Chair
aphioyouthservice at gmail.com