[Aphio-L] Whoah, that's a whole lot of polar bears!

Whitney Durban wd329505 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 5 15:03:26 EST 2009

Hey Guys!

Im overwhelmed at how much of a response we got about the polar bear
plunge! Many of you said you could come up with $50 dollars on your
own and others said you were struggling. I was thinking that anyone
who needs help raising money could bring in 1 baked good item to
chapter on Sunday. During next week I will set up times to sell the
"goods" at baker. Anyone who brings in something will get to share
the profits and if you want to be a super bear you could help me work
the table at baker for an hour during the week sometime.:)

We could begin selling the baked goods at chapter so bros come hungry:)

Whitney

post script: I had some pledges who were wondering if they could
participate; I say the more the merrier when dealing with
hypothermia:) Pledges are welcome!