[Aphio-L] Replacement Needed!

Amber Wozniak amber.wozniak2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 17:09:51 EST 2009

Hey all,

So I sent this to the wrong address the first time. whoops, thanks for the
heads up!  Anyways, I'm in need of a kind soul to replace me at this
Saturday's Pancake Breakfast for Big Brothers/Big Sisters at Applebees from
7-11am.  I know it's super early, but I'm more swamped with school work than
I thought I'd be when I signed up and I'm also doing the Last Chance Corrale
on Sunday.  Please help!  E-mail at amber.wozniak2 at gmail.com or call at
440-339-3888 if you can help.  I'll be eternally grateful!  Thanks!

Amber Wozniak

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.  The trees and
your printer will thank you.